Main navigation | Main content
With on-farm research and statewide outreach programs, the Dairy Extension team gives producers and industry professionals the tools they need to make sustainable and profitable decisions.
- March 10, 2014 - 2013-2014 Winter Dairy Series: Precision Dairy, New Prague, MN
- March 13, 2014 - Dairy Producer Series: Reproductive Management with Reproductive Tract Dissection, Gaylord, MN
- March 20, 2014 - MN Livestock Breeders Assoc. Annual Meeting & Banquet, Noon, North Star Ballroom, St. Paul Student Center. RSVP to Steve Pooch, 651-323-4210.
- March 31, 2014 - 2013-2014 Winter Dairy Series: Alternative Forage Options & Cover Crops for Forage & Grazing
- April 1-3, 2014 - Dairy Calf & Heifer Assoc. Annual Conf., Green Bay, WI
- April 3, 2014 - Dairy Producer Series: Alternative Forage Options and Cover Crops for Forage and Grazing, Hutchinson, MN
All learning opportunities — upcoming events and past event proceedings
Extension > Agriculture > Dairy Extension
Connect with Dairy Extension
Get the latest Dairy Extension news