State fair judging results, photos and media releases
Find past results by year
Information and help
- I'm looking for a specific photo
- I'd like to order a print of a photo
- I want to download a high quality image (i.e. for printing at home or in local papers)
- I know a 4-H member and am wondering what ribbon or placing they got
- I'd like to know how a particular class or species was placed
- I can find the person I am looking for, but there is no placing listed
- I know that someone got a purple ribbon, but I can't find their photo
- Who can I contact with corrections, questions or comments?
- Navigate through the 2017 Purple Ribbon photos gallery
- Use one of the "photo" links on the 4-H Fair Results web page
- Search (see below) for a specific photo based on a project or activity area, exhibitor name and/or county
I'm looking for a specific photo
4-H State Fair photos are located on the 4-H SmugMug site, allowing you to locate photos in these ways:
I'd like to order a print of a photo
The 4-H SmugMug site provides you the option of ordering professionally prints of any photo. Simply click on the "Buy" or "Buy Photos" button.
Note that the prices you will pay will cover the cost for SmugMug to print the photo, plus an additional amount that helps to fund the other expenses of providing these photos (staff time, equipment, etc.)
Also note that you have the option to download the original quality file and print it yourself or at a local store/photo printing kiosk.
I want to download a high-quality image (i.e. for printing locally, at home or for publishing in local newspapers, etc.)
Full resolution (original size) image files are available for download. When viewing a photo, look for the "download" icon to click on and download the photo. At times you will have to hover and slightly move your mouse so that the toolbar, which includes the download icon, will appear.
While any download should get you the full sized image file, you may also find it helpful to access the "Original" sized image by clicking on the "Sizes" icon.
I know a 4-H member and am wondering what ribbon or placing they got
There are multiple ways to find a member, but a good place to start is the Exhibitor Name", Division or County search boxes on the interactive results page.
I'd like to know how a particular class or species was placed
I can find the person I am looking for, but there is no placing listed
The most likely reason for this is that either the judging for that activity has not happened yet, or the results are still being processed for posting. Please check back later. Our goal is to get results posted within 1-2 days of the completion of judging.
I know that someone got a purple ribbon, but I can't find their photo
It will take 24 hours (or possibly longer) to get photos posted, following the completion of each judging session. Please check back later to see if the photo is posted then.
It is also possible, due to the participant's availability for photos, that some purple ribbon winners did not get their photos taken. In other words, it is often up to the participant to be a particular place at a particular time to have their photo taken, and not all participants are able to make that happen.
Who can I contact with questions or comments?
Please send all corrections, questions, comments and suggestions to email@example.com