Minnesota 4-H Swine Judges Clinic
- April 14, 2018, 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Animal Arena, St Paul Campus
- Cost: $15
- Sign up by April 6, 2018
This exciting training is designed for those already judging county fair 4-H swine shows as well as those who would like to get started.
The day will include:
- a focus on individual placing and ribbon distribution in classes common to county fair settings,
- State Fair line-ups and specific swine classes,
- and trends in the industry.
There will also be a session emphasizing the youth development aspect of livestock judging. This session will include practical tips on working with kids in animal settings, fees, dress codes and other helpful ideas to prepare you for a county fair livestock judging experience.
More information and registration
- $15 fee is for swine information materials and lunch.
- By attending the training clinic you will be added to the judges list if desired; this list is available for 4-H staff and county committees selecting county fair judges.
How do I sign up?
- Complete the registration form and mail it and the fee by April 6, 2018.
- Make Checks payable to University of Minnesota.
- Mail this Form and Check directly to:
U of MN Rochester Regional Office
Attn: Adam Dorrance
863 30th Ave SE
Rochester, MN 55904
To register with credit card:Questions regarding registration may be directed to Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org