Minnesota 4-H Lama Judge Training Clinic
- June 3, 2017, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Benton County Fairgrounds, Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
- Cost $25
- Sign up by May 27, 2017
This exciting training is designed for those interested in getting started in judging county fair 4-H lama shows, anyone wanting to polish their lama showing skills and those interested in starting a 4-H lama project in their county.
The day includes:
- A focus on individual placing and ribbon distribution in classes common to county fair settings.
- State fair line-ups and specific lama classes.
- A session emphasizing the youth development aspect of livestock judging. This session will include practical tips on working with kids in animal settings, fees, dress codes and other helpful ideas to prepare you for a county fair livestock judging experience.
More information and registration
- $25 fee is for Lama Curriculum, training and lunch.
- By attending the training clinic you will be added to the judges list if desired; list is available for 4-H staff and county committees selecting county fair judges.
How do I sign up?
Complete the registration form and mail it and the fee by May 27, 2017
Make Checks payable to University of Minnesota
Mail registration forms and fee directly to:
University of Minnesota Extension Regional Office, Brainerd
322 Laurel St, Ste 21
Brainerd, MN 56401
For More Information:
Questions regarding this training may be directed to Cheryl at email@example.com