Board of trustees
Our board advocates for youth development by by securing financial support from the philanthropic community. The board meets quarterly, providing leadership, expertise and oversight for the Minnesota 4-H Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization.
- Peter Scheffert – chair
- OPEN – vice-chair
- Mary Bartz – secretary
- Karin O’Hara – treasurer and vice-chair, finance
- Mary Bartz – vice-chair, board member development
- Jennifer Arps – vice-chair, fund distribution
- Pat Beddor – vice-chair, marketing/communications
- Tom Harding – vice-chair, capital campaign
- Jennifer Arps – senior wealth advisor managing director, Dougherty Wealth Advisers LLC
- Mary Bartz – principal, Bartz Consulting Group
- Dana Beckler – veterinarian, Gut Bugs Inc.
- Pat Beddor – partner, Japps-Olson Printing
- Ingrid Gangestad – registered dietitian and culinary consultant, St. Croix Culinary Consulting, LLC
- Tom Harding – CEO, Infinity Direct
- Kent Horsager – CEO, Compass Strategic Investment, LLC
- Barb Luehmann – marketing & industry relations manager, Midwest Dairy Association
- Dale Miller – retired editor
- Beth Neil – senior account manager, Reed Public Relations
- Karin O’Hara – assistant controller, UnitedHealthcare.
- Scott Piering – vice president, chief intellectual property counsel, Spectrum Brands, Inc.
- Laurie Pumper – communication director, Ewald Consulting
- Austin Sandmeyer – marketer, Beekeeper
- Peter Scheffert – vice president, Community Resource Bank
- Malissa Fritz Schentzel – director of issues management and leadership communications, CHS
- Beverly Durgan – dean, University of Minnesota Extension
- Brent Hales – senior associate dean, University of Minnesota Extension
- Dorothy Freeman – associate dean and state 4-H program leader, Extension Center for Youth Development
- Dean Ascheman, adjutant/executive director, Disabled American Veterans; retired, IBM Corporation
- Elaine Christiansen, retired, Pillsbury
- Joleen Durken, retired, Minnesota Department of Children, Families, and Learning
- Walter Mondale (honorary), partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Mark Wilberts, Land O’Lakes, Inc.
- Wayne Carlson, owner, World-span Educational Consulting