Annual account to offer scholarships up to $200 for southeast residents to attend conferences and workshops.
SE RSDP scholarships have made it possible for citizens to attend workshops and forums across a wide range of topics affecting environmental, social and economic sustainability. They have gained empowering information and tools that will help to address needs in their own communities. Many of the workshops have addressed topics that cross all three areas of environment, social and economic sustainability.
- 2016 International Conference and Cities and Nature Summit - 1 person $250
- Speaker for Climate Adaptation Conference - $312.98
- Farmers' Market Academy - 4 people $254.48
- Land Ethics Workshop - 5 people $475
- MOSES Organic Conference - 2 people $363.76
- Continuing Mead Making Course - 1 person $200
- Climate Adaptation Conference - 4 people $451.30
- ULead Advisory Academy Attendance - 1 person $600
- National Fundraising Training for Project Outdoors - 1 person $150
- Conservation in Action Tour - 10 people $250
- Transforming Sustainability Education - 1 person $300
Annual accounts to provide sponsorship funds for events we are directly involved in organizing.
- Eco Driver and Idle Free Training Certification - 126 people $2175
- Fuel Card for Volunteer Chef - $100
- Southern Minnesota Initiative Foundation for 2016 FEAST! - $2500