- Garden Minigrant Recipients Contact.xlsx
- NW Community Garden Workshops Save the Date.pdf
- Villa St. Vincent Summit 2.pdf
- Stephen-Argyle Central Elementary School.pdf
- Riverview Glenmore.pdf
- Occupational Development Center.pdf
- Fosston Community.pdf
- Ellen Hopkins Elementary School.pdf
- Crookston High School.pdf
- Creative Clovers 4-H.pdf
Community and school gardens offer access, skill-building and opportunities to build social capital.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Growing Up Healthy - Sustaining Grant
- Schools and Community Partners
- Cass Clay Food Systems Initiative - Urban Agriculture Committee
- Master Gardeners
- Mini-grants to 11 community and school projects in spring 2012.
- Training by ACGA in January 2013, in collaboration with Cass Clay Food System Initiative.
- Mini-grants awarded to 15 projects in spring 2013, linked to Growing Communities workshops.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Growing Up Healthy - $5500