Extension > National Health Outreach Conference
National Health Outreach Conference
Engaging in a Culture of Health Making Waves in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
The 2018 National Health Outreach Conference planning team invites you to join us in Bloomington, Minnesota, on May 2-4, 2018 for “Engaging in a Culture of Health: Making Waves in the Land of 10,000 Lakes.”
The 2018 National Health Outreach Conference will bring together stakeholders and partners from across the nation and Extension to explore transformative approaches for improving community health.
The goals of this conference include:
- Fostering a culture of health through community-based strategies.
- Encouraging health equity.
- Creating improvement in health through disruptive change and innovation.
- Promoting co-creation with communities to ensure relevance and reduce barriers to positive change
What can attendees gain from this conference? Here are just a few possible takeaways:
- The challenge of learning innovative practices around health in an environment that values diversity, inclusion, and health equity.
- A chance to look at health holistically, beyond just physical health
- The opportunity to develop new partnerships while engaging in a highly interactive conference.
Join us in Minnesota on May 2-4, 2018, and help us make waves by “Engaging in a Culture of Health.”