Potato > Stem > White fuzzy growth on stem
1 of 2
- Fluffy white fungal growth and small hard black fungal sclerotia can be found on or in infected stems
- Elongated tan dry lesions form on stems
- Leaves wilt but remain green
- More information on White Mold...
2 of 2
- Powdery white fungal growth can be seen on infected tissue in wet weather
- Irregular sunken, dull brown to purple lesions around the eyes on potato tubers
- Inside of potato tuber has a reddish-brown dry rot
- Large irregular olive to brown leaf spots that are not restricted by leaf veins
- In wet weather, leaves, stems and petioles rapidly turn brown and shrivel
- More prevalent in years of cool and wet weather
- More information on Late Blight...