Raspberry > Leaves > Spots on leaves
1 of 2
Raspberry Leaf Spot
- Upper surface of leaves develop white to tan colored spots
- “Shot-hole” appearance develops as leaf tissue drops out
- No spots form on young green canes
- More information on Raspberry Leaf Spot...
2 of 2
- Small purple spots on young green canes (up to 1/4 inch), centers turn gray with age
- In late fall infected stems develop the characteristic hard and crusty “gray bark”
- Small spots (1/16 inch) on leaves, white to gray center with purple borders
- More information on Anthracnose...