Latino Financial Literacy Program
English | español
The Latino Financial Literacy Program team helps Latinos who are new to Minnesota understand financial information and systems. We help Latinos make sound financial decisions at every stage of their lives.
How We Work
Our experienced bilingual staff
- Serves southern Minnesota.
- Provides information through classes or by working with individuals one-on-one.
- Offer sessions depending on the needs of our clients.
Whether setting up a first checking account, renting or buying a first home, or sending a child to college, the Latino Financial Literacy Program team is here to provide answers and help navigate the systems.
Training for Latino Families
Dollar Works 2: Training for Latino Families — Using the Dollar Works 2 curriculum, we can help you organize and manage your finances.
RentWise: Training for Latino Families — Whether you are a new or experienced renter, the Latino Financial Literacy Program staff are here to help you rent your home wisely.
More About the Program
- Review our brochure: Latino Financial Literacy Program Brochure (PDF).
- See past issues of our newsletter archived in the University Digital Conservancy: Latino Financial Literacy Newsletter.
- Read our annual report: Latino Financial Literacy 2016 Annual Report (PDF).