Carver County Offers In-person Course
This Parents Forever™ program offered for Carver County is administered by University of Minnesota Center for Family Development and the local Carver County Extension office. You do not have to be a resident of Carver County to attend.
The course is offered in a three-day class session series. If you are court-ordered by a Minnesota court to take a course like Parents Forever™, you need to complete all class sessions in a course series. Registration is required.
All classes are located at: Carver County Public Works Building, 11360 Hwy 212 W, Conference Room #1, Cologne, MN 55322. Free lot parking.
Upcoming Class Dates
Here are the upcoming Parents Forever™ Carver County program class sessions:
|Month||Number of Class Sessions||Class Session Dates||Class Session Times|
|March 2018||3||March 19, 21 & 22||6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.|
|May 2018||3||May 14, 16 & 17||6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.|
Three Ways to Register for the Course
- Register Online: (click one link)
- Register by mail:
- Print off a copy of the Parents Forever™ - Carver County brochure
- Complete the “Parents Forever™ Carver County Program Registration” panel of the brochure.
- Check or money order payable to: Carver County Extension
- Mail your completed registration form AND check to:
- Register by phone:
- Call (952) 466-5300
- Mark your calendar for the class dates you are registering for, and note the address (also listed above).
UMN Extension — Carver County
11360 Highway 212 W, Suite 4
Cologne, MN 55322
Paying for the Carver County Program
The registration fee for Carver County’s Parents Forever™ program is $75. This pays for all three dates. Pay ahead of the series by mail or bring your payment to the first class. Note: Do not send cash through the mail. If you have questions regarding payment, please contact (952) 466-5300.
For more information, please contact Carver County Extension office (952) 466-5300, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. through 4:00 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions by Families — Have questions? Get answers!