Information on all aspects of the poultry industry: management, economics, facilities, health and diseases, nutrition and feeding, mortality, odor, pest control, small-scale production, and more
Information about the ways to implement enhanced biosecurity protocols.
Be involved in preventing the spread of disease within your poultry population with this tool
- 10/20 Principle 3: Line of Separation and Principle 4: Perimeter Buffer Area
- 10/12 Principle 2 - Training
- 10/6 Principle 1 - Biosecurity Responsibility
- 9/28 Introduction Week 1 - How to Prepare for Your NPIP Biosecurity Audit
- 8/21 Students Design a Biosecure Entry