A new training program for producers presents the fundamentals for maximizing economic return on nitrogen investments while minimizing nitrogen losses.
The fourth annual Nitrogen Conference is Thursday, February 6, 2018 at the St. Cloud River's Edge Convention Center in St. Cloud. At the conference, experts focus entirely on nitrogen in crop production and environmental stewardship for agricultural producers and professionals.
New from Nutrient Management
- 1/19 University of Minnesota Soil Testing Lab Completes Renovations
- 1/18 Five Tips for Profitably Managing Sulfur
- 1/8 Rye Cover Crops in Corn Production on Irrigated Sands
- 1/3 Evaluating the Need for Sulfur in High Organic Matter Soils
- 12/20 Register to Attend These Nutrient Management Conferences in February