A new training program for producers presents the fundamentals for maximizing economic return on nitrogen investments while minimizing nitrogen losses.
The fourth annual Nitrogen Conference is Thursday, February 6, 2018 at the St. Cloud River's Edge Convention Center in St. Cloud. At the conference, experts focus entirely on nitrogen in crop production and environmental stewardship for agricultural producers and professionals.
New from Nutrient Management
- 5/23 Assess your risk for fertilizer N loss and manage N application decisions with late planting
- 5/15 Corn Fertigation: How Much and When?
- 5/10 Here's How to Select the Right Starter Fertilizer for Corn
- 4/27 Answers to 5 Spring Nitrogen FAQs
- 4/17 Nutrient Management Podcast: Spring Nitrogen Outlook 2018