At the University of Minnesota Research Update for Ag Professionals, you will find research-based strategies to deal with today's changing pests, diseases, varieties, and nutrient and environmental recommendations. It will be offered January 2-4 and 9-11 at several different locations.
The Field School for Ag Professionals offers hands-on in-field agronomy training: current insects, diseases, and crop management. Field School is held annually in July at the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station on the St. Paul campus.
The CPM Short Course is held in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in December. Past proceedings are available here: 2017
- 3/23 Join Us for Nitrogen Smart Workshops Next Week
- 3/22 How to Get the Most Out of Spring Soil Sampling
- 3/19 Respirator Fit Testing Opportunities
- 3/15 Managing Insecticide-Resistant Soybean Aphids: A New Multi-State Extension Publication
- 3/9 Should you use an in-furrow starter this year?