Registration for the 2017 Crop Pest Management Short Course, scheduled for December 12-14, is now open. It is held in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis.
At the University of Minnesota Research Update for Ag Professionals, you will find research-based strategies to deal with today's changing pests, diseases, varieties, and nutrient and environmental recommendations. It will be offered January 2-4 and 9-11 at several different locations.
- 12/13 Nutrient Management Podcast: Managing Nutrients in Winter
- 12/11 Managing Nutrients in the Winter Season
- 12/7 5 Best Practices for Late Fall Fertilizer Management
- 12/5 2018 January Research Updates for Ag Professionals
- 12/4 Minnesota Field Crop Trials available