The Crop Pest Management Short Course will be held December 12-14, 2017 in conjunction with the Minnesota Crop Production Retailers Association Trade Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis. Proceedings of the 2016 short course are available.
At the University of Minnesota Research Update for Ag Professionals, you will find research-based strategies to deal with today's changing pests, diseases, varieties, and nutrient and environmental recommendations. It is offered annually in January.
- 10/19 Manure and Nutrient Availability
- 10/18 Oct. 5 Sauk Centre Hay Auction
- 10/18 Five Tips for Getting the Most out of Fall Soil Sampling
- 10/17 Corn harvest, drying, storage challenging this year
- 10/13 Inhibitors for Fall Nitrogen Application