Ageratum > Flowers > Spots on or discolored flowers
1 of 2
- Irregular brown spots on leaves
- Brown blossoms or petals; flowers drop off prematurely
- Gray fuzzy mold develops on rotted tissue under humid conditions
- Disease develops during cool, wet weather
- More information on Gray mold...
2 of 2
- Part or all of the leaves may turn yellow
- Flowers fail to develop, remain small green and may be distorted
- Clumps of weak shoots known as witches broom develop throughout the plant or on flower stalks
- More information on Aster yellows...