Overview of sugarbeet production information: fertilizing sugarbeet, row widths and plant populations, seeding, crop protection chemicals, and crop records – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
Optimum sugarbeet production in Minnesota and North Dakota relies on a sound soil fertility program. A sound fertilizer program can enhance the quality of the sugarbeet.
Overview of sugar beet fertility needs and nutrient recommendations to optimize production and quality (234 K PDF)
Photographic overview covering sources and spread of inoculum, conditions for disease, disease management (443 K PDF) – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
- 3/23 Join Us for Nitrogen Smart Workshops Next Week
- 3/22 How to Get the Most Out of Spring Soil Sampling
- 3/19 Respirator Fit Testing Opportunities
- 3/15 Managing Insecticide-Resistant Soybean Aphids: A New Multi-State Extension Publication
- 3/9 Should you use an in-furrow starter this year?