Overview of sugarbeet production information: fertilizing sugarbeet, row widths and plant populations, seeding, crop protection chemicals, and crop records – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
Optimum sugarbeet production in Minnesota and North Dakota relies on a sound soil fertility program. A sound fertilizer program can enhance the quality of the sugarbeet.
Overview of sugar beet fertility needs and nutrient recommendations to optimize production and quality (234 K PDF)
Photographic overview covering sources and spread of inoculum, conditions for disease, disease management (443 K PDF) – University of Minnesota Extension and North Dakota State University Extension Service
- 6/18 As June transitions into July what soybean weed management options are still available?
- 6/15 Are Inversions Really That Common?
- 6/15 Winter Camelina Field Day to be held June 27 in Waseca
- 6/15 Register today for the July 2018 Field School for Ag Professionals
- 6/14 Small Grain Summer Plot Tours