Take control of crop success with unbiased crop research, publications, and news from University of Minnesota Extension.
Data from 2003 to the present from Minnesota
Keep up with the latest crop production research
- 3/15 Managing Insecticide-Resistant Soybean Aphids: A New Multi-State Extension Publication
- 3/9 Should you use an in-furrow starter this year?
- 3/6 Dicamba: tips for complying with buffer and spray drift requirements in 2018
- 3/5 Aphid-destroying wasps found throughout much of Minnesota: Seeking fields for 2018 wasp survey
- 3/2 Webinar on minimizing spray drift
- 2/28 Nitrogen Timing: Apply When the Crop Needs it Most