Youth Work Regional Forum - Central Minnesota
Social and emotional learning: From understanding to action
Join your youth work colleagues from the central Minnesota region to explore youth work professional development topics.
- Keynote speaker: Dr. Dale Blyth "Social and Emotional Learning: From understanding to action"
- World Cafe discussion
- Lunch and networking
- Breakout workshops
Thursday, March 13, 2014
9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
University of Minnesota Landscape Arboretum, Snyder Auditorium, 3675 Arboretum Drive, Chanhassen map
Cost: $25 (includes lunch and beverage breaks)
Registration is full
8:30 a.m. - Check-in, refreshments, networking
9 a.m. – Start Time
Breakout workshops include:
- Youth Engagement through Service-Learning
- Strengthening Reflective Learning: Strategies and activities that engage youth & adults, deepen learning, and increase quality
- WeConnect: Teaching cultural understanding to middle school youth
- Ethical Dilemmas in Youth Work
- Working Effectively with Diverse Youth in OST programs
- Youth Participatory Evaluation
Who should attend: Front-line youth workers and organizational leaders