Ada and Helmuth Schroeder Scholarship
Application deadline: Postmarked by April 1
This scholarship is for Minnesota 4-H members who will be entering their freshman year at a Minnesota college or university. This is a one-time $1,000 scholarship, which will be awarded to two applicants to be used toward education expenses including tuition, books, room and board, etc. The review committee will evaluate applicants based on scholastic achievements, 4-H involvement and leadership roles & positions.
Candidates must submit the following:
- Ada and Helmuth Schroeder 4-H Scholarship application
- Official high school transcript
- 2 letters of recommendation: one from a teacher or academic advisor and one from an Extension educator, 4-H program coordinator or volunteer club leader. Both letters must come from non-relatives.
- Individual photo of you (black and white or color, between 2 x 3” and 4 x 5”). The photo will not be returned.
- Completion of the financial need materials
Award notices will be distributed in June. The scholarship award check will be made payable to the institution that the recipient is attending, not to the recipient, but can be mailed to the recipient’s address.
Attn: Scholarship committee
475 Coffey Hall
1420 Eckles Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55108
email@example.com or 1-612-624-2116