4-H Auction (MLBA) Scholarship
Application deadline: typically August 1, see application below for current year deadline
Applications must be received by 4:30 p.m. on the due date.
At least 10 of these scholarships are awarded every year to Minnesota 4-H livestock project participants who will be attending university as an undergraduate in the coming academic year.
4-H Auction Scholarship guidelines
- Applicant must be an undergraduate working toward a post-secondary degree at an
accredited college or university.
- Applicant must have completed high school by 2013 or earlier and be attending college
for the 2013/2014 school year.
- Applicant must be a bona fide Minnesota 4-H member during the year of application.
- Applicant must include a photo of himself/herself with the application.
- Applicant may receive an auction scholarship once; previous recipients are ineligible.
- A minimum of ten (10) $2,000 and ten (10) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded.
- Scholarships must be claimed by December 1, 2013.
Mail completed application to:
18950 Langly Ave. N.
Marine on St. Croix, MN 55047
When mailing, do not use any postal services that require a signature upon delivery.