4-H Auction (MLBA) Scholarship
Application deadline: Aug. 1 by 4:30 p.m.
A minimum of ten (10) $2,000 and ten (10) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to Minnesota 4-H livestock project participants who will be attending university as an undergraduate in the coming academic year.
- If you are interested in applying for a 2018 auction scholarship, please visit Minnesota 4-H Purple Ribbon Livestock Auction Scholarship for full details.
Auction Scholarship Guidelines
- Applicant must be an undergraduate working toward a post-secondary degree at an accredited college or university.
- Applicant must have completed high school by 2018 or earlier and be attending college for the 2018/2019 school year.
- Applicant must be a bona fide Minnesota 4-H member during the year of application.
- Applicant must include a photo of himself/herself with the application.
- Applicant may receive an auction scholarship once; previous recipients are ineligible.
- A minimum of two (2) $4,000, ten (10) $2,000 and ten (10) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded.
- Scholarships must be claimed by Dec. 1, 2018.
- Application must be received by 4:30 p.m. on Aug. 1, 2018
Mail completed application to:
18950 Langly Ave. N.
Marine on St. Croix, MN 55047
When mailing, do NOT use any postal services that require a signature upon delivery.