Helping Hands Grants
Application deadline: March 1
This granting program funds worthy projects that Minnesota 4-H youth seek to pursue in partnership with supportive adults and local businesses.
Programs and projects led by youth are eligible to apply. Occasionally, projects that help adults serve youth more effectively are also considered. Average grants are between $200 and $2,000. Multiple proposals from the same Minnesota 4-H county are welcome. Projects that have previously received two or more years of funding will not be considered.
Proposals that meet the following criteria will be prioritized by the selection committee.
- Expands access to 4-H to new and diverse youth participants
- Youth led, demonstrates that adults are playing supportive (rather than leadership) roles
- Clearly partnered with one or more local organization or business for funding, supplies, etc.
- Has long-term impact, rather than a one-time project or activity
- Is unique, creative and innovative, rather than a repetition of prior efforts
May 1: Awards announced and funds available
Attn: Scholarship committee
475 Coffey Hall
1420 Eckles Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55108
email@example.com or 1-612-624-2116