Horse Show Forms
Show premium handbook - Posted 6/24/2013
Show schedule Updated 06/18/13 (138 KB PDF)
The 2013 county horse quotas Updated 7/02/2013(239 KP PDF)
The listed quotas do not include the county program bonus trips.
Horse related quota is 2 per county - see the show handbook for more details.
- 2012 Horse bonus trip award letter Posted June 25, 2012
- Horse bonus trip awards Posted June 25, 2012
The Horse Show Program is available below in 2 parts. You need both to have the complete Program book.
Part 1: 2013 horse show activities posted Sept. 10, 2013
Part 2: 2013 4-H horse project information posted Sept. 10, 2013
Show Entry Forms - For County Office Use (Updated 6/18/13)
MN 4-H horse show judge's evaluation (form H) Posted 6/24/2013 (193 KB PDF) Staff must return this from within 7 working days of the show.
Member entry (form 1) (Adaptable by county offices.) (266 KB DOC)
Class list and selection (form 1a) (176 KB PDF)
County horse show entry (form 2) (105 KB PDF)
Horse judging entry (form 3) (116 KB PDF) Must be accompanied by forms 1 and 1a
Hippology entry (form 4) (115 KB PDF) Must be accompanied by form 1 and 1a
Speech and demonstration entry (form 5) (40 KB PDF) Must be accompanied by form 1 and 1a
- Code of ethics (form 8) (258 KB PDF)
- Drill team competition updates (form 16) (221 KB PDF)
- Drill team activity entry (form 16a) (272 KB PDF) Must be accompanied by forms 1 and 1a
- Western heritage regional entry (form 6) (112 KB PDF)
- Western heritage member entry (form 7) (110 KB PDF)
Other Forms (Updated 6/18/13)
Camping electrical reservation (form 9) (57 KB PDF)
Hotel reservation form (form 10) (100 KB PDF)
- Herdsmanship (form 11) (186 KB PDF)
- Donation form (form 12) (169 KP PDF)
- Commercial booth application (form 13) (92 KB PDF)
- Show program advertising form (form 14) (149 KB PDF)
- Horse judging volunteer (form 15) Volunteer the use of your horse in the judging contest (131 KB PDF)