Online enrollment (and re-enrollment) opens September 15, and is available to new and returning Minnesota 4-H families through 4HOnline.com. Families without Internet access may enroll using the alternative paper-based enrollment process. For assistance please contact your County Extension Office.
- Enrollment - quick start instructions (418 K PDF)
- Enrollment - detailed instructions (542 K PDF)
- Printing enrollment summaries and member health information (527 K PDF)
- Making enrollment changes and updates, including project drop/adds (534 K PDF)
Volunteer leader access
- Viewing, reviewing and printing animal ID data (528K PDF)
- Learn more about collecting and entering animal ID data into 4HOnline
Re-enrolling youth in 4HOnline (8 min.)
Re-enrolling adults in 4HOnline (4-1/2 min.)
Enrolling a new family in 4HOnline (8-1/2 min.)
4-H adult volunteers - needed!
4-H depends on caring adults who are willing to offer their time and talents to make a difference. If you are already screened and serving as an adult 4-H volunteer - thank you!! If you are interested in a volunteer role, the first step is to complete the volunteer screening process. Learn more at www.4-H.umn.edu/volunteer.