Minnesota 4-H Adult Volunteer Association
February 19-21, 2015 - Best Western Hotel, Willmar
The Minnesota 4-H Adult Volunteer Association (M4-HAVA) is a non-profit organization for 4-H adult volunteers, 4-H alumni, Extension staff and other people interested in promoting youth development in Minnesota.
- Promote 4-H Youth Development in Minnesota
- Provide training and support for 4-H adult volunteers
- Recognize exceptional 4-H work
View or download list of board members and their contact information.
Volunteers and clubs are extremely critical to the success of our work in 4-H, so M4-HAVA is pleased to make award opportunities available.
- Blue ribbon club award (PDF or MS-Word)
... recognizes clubs for their involvement in the Minnesota 4-H Program
- Blue ribbon county award (PDF or MS-Word)
... recognizes counties for their involvement in the Minnesota 4-H Program
- Blue ribbon adult volunteer award (PDF or MS-Word)
... recognizes adult volunteers for their involvement in the Minnesota 4-H Program (membership in M4-HAVA not required)
Why become a M4-HAVA member?
- To stay in touch with trends and news affecting your 4-H work
- To shape the future of this growing organization
- To meet other great people who have the same interests you do
- To accept leadership opportunities within the association
- To be challenged with new ideas and expand your vision
- To develop your skills and increase your expertise
- To be rewarded and recognized for your leadership
- Annual - $10
- Lifetime - $100
Membership entitles you to a yearly subscription to the M4-HAVA newsletter “MINNESOTA VOLUNTEER” and reduced registration fees for M4-HAVA events.
M4-HAVA membership form