Extension > Youth Development > Minnesota 4-H > State fair > Minnesota 4-H Building/exhibit hall operating policy
Minnesota 4-H State Fair building/exhibit hall operating policy
- The 4-H building is officially open to the public from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Only 4-H'ers staying in the dorm, adult chaperones, Extension staff and 4-H Minnesota State Fair staff are allowed in the building before and after these hours.
- The superintendent's office opens at approximately 7:00 a.m. and closes at approximately 11 p.m. each day.
- Doors to the main exhibit hall (first floor) will open at 8 a.m. for 4-H'ers with morning judging, judges attending orientation, and presenters preparing for early public presentations.
- For safety and security reasons, some form of 4-H identification must be shown to the security guard at the door in order to gain entrance to the building by ALL who want to enter after 9 p.m.
- All participants, youth and adults, should wear their 4-H button and/or carry some form of 4-H identification at all times.