4-H at the Minnesota State Fair
Aug. 25 - Labor Day, Sept. 5, 2016
General information, transportation & lodging, livestock, schedules and policies.
- Download the 4-H at the Minnesota State Fair app to your smart phone for judging results, public schedule, all Minnesota 4-H livestock show announcements and an interactive map.
- Watch our 4-H Live Cam 12 hours a day during the fair
State fair by the numbersLast year, 5630 4-H'ers:
- Exhibited 2,689 projects in the 4-H Building
- Showed 2,858 livestock
- 261 took part in Arts-In performances
- Served (and ate!) more than 32,593 meals
One in five people who attend the state fair visit the 4-H Building -- that's more than 320,000 in 12 days!