Horse Show Forms
Forms will be posted as they become available
- Show premium handbook (PDF)
- Show schedule (PDF)
- The 2014 county horse quotas (PDF)
The listed quotas do not include the county program bonus trips.
- Horse related quota is 2 per county - see the show handbook for more details.
- Bonus trips show trips are awarded to counties based on the quality of the county program. Up to 20 trips are awarded each year. The 2007 summaries may give you ideas to improve your program.
- 2014 Horse bonus trip award letter
- Horse bonus trip awards
The Horse Show Program is available below in 2 parts. You need both to have the complete Program book.
Part 1: 2014 horse show activities - (Posted Sept. 4, 2014)
Part 2: 2014 4-H horse project information - (Posted Sept. 4, 2014)
Show Entry Forms - For County Office Use - Posted May 16, 2014
- MN 4-H horse show judge's evaluation (form H) (PDF) Staff must return this from within 7 working days of the show.
- Member entry (form 1) (108K DOC) (Adaptable by county offices.)
- Class list and selection (form 1a pages 1 & 2) (PDF)
- County horse show entry (form 2) (PDF)
- Horse judging entry (form 3) (PDF) Must be accompanied by forms 1 and 1a
- Hippology entry (form 4) (PDF) Must be accompanied by form 1 and 1a
- Speech and demonstration entry (form 5) (PDF) Must be accompanied by form 1 and 1a
- Code of ethics (form 8) (PDF)
- Drill team activity entry (form 16) (PDF) Must be accompanied by forms 1 and 1a
- Drill team competition updates (form 16a) (PDF)
- Western heritage regional entry (form 6) (PDF)
- Western heritage member entry (form 7) (PDF)
Challenged rider forms
- General information and agreement form (PDF)
- Class listing and rules (PDF)
- Registration form (PDF)
- Rider information form (PDF)
- Camping electrical reservation (form 9) (PDF)
- Hotel reservation form (form 10) (PDF)
- Herdsmanship (form 11) (PDF)
- Donation form (form 12) (PDF)
- Commercial booth application (form 13) (PDF)
- Show program advertising form (form 14) (PDF)
- Horse judging volunteer (form 15) (PDF) Volunteer the use of your horse in the judging contest