Explore the impact of computers on society, upgrade a computer, build a website or write software. Identify computer components, operating systems, and the building, maintenance and repair of computers. Choose to focus on hardware, software or the Internet. You don't need to own a computer to participate.
State & regional events
To view county or local club events, visit the county website.
4-H plays a pivotal role in youth development and public education at the Minnesota State Fair. Over 7,000 4-H youth have the opportunity to interact with the public and educate fairgoers through 4-H exhibits, demonstrations, performances, and 4-H promotion. More info.
Computers Project resources
- CPU 1 - Inside the Box ($3.95 40 pages) Find this in the 4-H Mall)
- CPU 2 - Peer to Peer ($3.95 40 pages) Find this in the 4-H Mall)
- CPU 3: Teens Teaching Tech $3.95 (40 pages) Find this in the 4-H Mall)
- Newbie Know How - CPU Supplement ($3.95 40 pages) Find this in the 4-H Mall)
- Information Technology Career Guide
Project leader resources
- CPU Curriculum - Set of 4 ($15.40 40 pages each) Find this in the 4-H Mall)
- Computer Medal ($2.65 Find this in the 4-H Mall)
Other online resources
4-H Youth record keeping
- Computer evaluation sheet (41 K PDF)