Ride for transportation, exercise, or competition! Learn the essentials for getting started safely and successfully, including how to choose a bike, bike maintenance and repair, and road rules to make riding safe and fun. Join a cycling club in your community, ride off-road, tour, or race!
State & regional events
To view county or local club events, visit the county website.
4-H plays a pivotal role in youth development and public education at the Minnesota State Fair. More than 7,000 4-H youth have the opportunity to interact with the public and educate fairgoers through 4-H exhibits, demonstrations, performances, and 4-H promotion. More info.
Bicycle Project resources
- Bicycle 1 - Bicycling For Fun (40 pages) Find this in the 4-H Mall.
- Bicycle 2 - Wheels in Motion (40 pages) Find this in the 4-H Mall.
- Bicycle - Don't Get Stuck: Fix It Find this in the 4-H Mall.
Project leader resources
- Bicycle Group-Helper's Guide (40 pages) Find this in the 4-H Mall.
- Bicycle Adventures-Set of 3 (40 pages each) Find this in the 4-H Mall.
Other online resources
4-H Youth record keeping
- Bicycle evaluation sheet (38 K PDF)