Ride for transportation, exercise, or competition! Learn the essentials for getting started safely and successfully, including how to choose a bike, bike maintenance and repair, and road rules to make riding safe and fun. Join a cycling club in your community, ride off-road, tour, or race!
State & regional events
To view county or local club events, visit the county website.
4-H plays a pivotal role in youth development and public education at the Minnesota State Fair. More than 7,000 4-H youth have the opportunity to interact with the public and educate fairgoers through 4-H exhibits, demonstrations, performances, and 4-H promotion. More info.
Bicycle Project resources
- Bicycle 1 - Bicycling For Fun (40 pages) Find this in the 4-H Mall.
- Bicycle 2 - Wheels in Motion (40 pages) Find this in the 4-H Mall.
- Bicycle - Don't Get Stuck: Fix It Find this in the 4-H Mall.
Project leader resources
- Bicycle Group-Helper's Guide (40 pages) Find this in the 4-H Mall.
- Bicycle Adventures-Set of 3 (40 pages each) Find this in the 4-H Mall.
Other online resources
- Cyclopath App: Consider downloading this app to plan your next bike ride. Or, if you need a Bicycle Community Service Project, add safe and interesting bike routes in your community! This resource is operated by the University of Minnesota and MnDOT to improve biking in Minnesota. You can read more about the resource and download the app on their website.
4-H Youth record keeping
- Bicycle evaluation sheet (PDF)
All resources on this page have been reviewed by our faculty and included for their educational value. No endorsement is intended or implied. Minnesota 4-H does not profit from the inclusion of any commercial project resources.