Build and launch a rocket, design an airplane or fly your own hot-air balloon. Learn about the science of flight by doing hands-on activities like these and more. Working on a team or individually, you may even discover your future career!
State & regional events
To view county or local club events, visit the county website.
4-H plays a pivotal role in youth development and public education at the Minnesota State Fair. More than 7,000 4-H youth have the opportunity to interact with the public and educate fairgoers through 4-H exhibits, demonstrations, performances, and 4-H promotion. More info.
Aerospace Project resources
- Aerospace Adventures 1 - Pre-flight ($3.95 40 pages) Find this in the 4-H Mall)
- Aerospace Adventures 2 - Lift Off ($3.95 40 pages) Find this in the 4-H Mall)
- Aerospace Adventures 3 - New Heights ($3.95 40 pages) Find this in the 4-H Mall)
- Aerospace Adventures 4 - Pilot in Command ($3.95 40 pages) Find this in the 4-H Mall)
- Information Technology Career Guide (North Dakota State University)
Project leader resources
- Aerospace Adventures - Helper's Guide ($3.95 (40 pages) Find this in the 4-H Mall)
- Aerospace - Set of 5 ($15.40 40 pages each) Find this in the 4-H Mall)
Project meeting outlines
Other online resources
- What is aeronautics? (NASA)
4-H Youth record keeping
- Aerospace evaluation sheet (38K PDF)
To get involved with the 4-H Aerospace project, contact your county 4-H office.
All resources on this page have been reviewed by our faculty and included for their educational value. No endorsement is intended or implied. Minnesota 4-H does not profit from the inclusion of any commercial project resources.