4-H YELLO! conference
Youth Exploring Leadership and Learning Outloud! (YELLO!) is an exciting and fun, citizenship and leadership conference planned and facilitated by the Minnesota 4-H State Ambassadors. YELLO! brings together over 300 youth from across Minnesota and the nearby region to hear motivational speakers, take part in hands-on activities, engage in a service-learning project, and explore fun and educational opportunities in the region. Participants get to meet other youth across the region and plan for action in their home communities through a youth-teaching-youth model.
2017 event information
During the week, the participants will engage in leadership activities and a service-learning activity to put into practice some of the skills they learn. Additional activities will allow youth to hear from nationally-recognized keynote speakers, engage in opportunities to meet other youth, learn some dances, and have a field trip experience in the Twin Cities!
- Who: Youth grades 6 through one year past high school. See the registration process below.
- Where: 4-H Building at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds, 1412 Cosgrove Ave., St. Paul 55108
- When: June 14-17, 2017
- Cost: $225
- Fee covers food, housing, activities, transportation and admission for a field trip and service project, an event chaperone and a t-shirt.
- Contact your local 4-H office for scholarship information, or to inquire about potential transportation to the event (additional charges may apply).
- Sign up online through your 4HOnline account. If you are not a current 4-H member, you are welcome to attend. Contact your local 4-H office to enroll.
- Deadline to sign up is May 12!
- Event details
- Volunteers are needed for YELLO! Please review this volunteer chaperone position description (PDF) and contact your local 4-H program.