Minnesota 4-H Lama Judge Training Clinic
- May 10, 2015, 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Lyon County Fairgrounds, Marshall, Minnesota
- Cost $25
- Sign up by April 27, 2015
This exciting training is designed for those interested in getting started in judging county fair 4-H lama shows as well as those who would like to get a 4-H lama project started in their county.
The day will include:
- A focus on individual placing and ribbon distribution in classes common to county fair settings,
- State Fair line-ups and specific lama classes,
- A session emphasizing the youth development aspect of livestock judging. This session will include practical tips on working with kids in animal settings, fees, dress codes and other helpful ideas to prepare you for a county fair livestock judging experience.
More information and registration
- $25 fee is for Lama Curriculum, training and lunch.
- Overnight (May 9th) accommodations for animals will be available for a small fee.
- By attending the training clinic you will be added to the judges list if desired; list is available for 4-H staff and county committees selecting county fair judges.
How do I sign up?
Complete the registration form and mail it and the fee by April 27, 2015
Make Checks payable to University of Minnesota
Mail registration forms and fee directly to:
Regional Extension Office, Marshall
1424 E College Drive, Ste 100
Marshall, MN 56258
Note: Alternative credit card payment option available by contacting Judy at 507-337-2805
For More Information: