2013 State 4-H meat goat judges' training
Interested in becoming a meat goat judge, or improving your skills and understanding of what characteristics to look for in an excellent meat goat? Bruce Lott, Boer and wether goat judge from Comfort, Texas, is coming to Minnesota to conduct this training in Cannon Falls in March. State Meat Goat Committee members will use Bruce's training materials to conduct the April training in Verndale. This training is open to adults, 21 years of age and older.
Dates and locations:
- Saturday March 23, Jim Simon Arena, 29100 Harry Avenue, Cannon Falls
View photos from the workshop in Cannon Falls!
- Saturday April 27, R & J Horse Arena, 16498 US Highway 10, Verndale (map)
- Register online for March 23 training in Cannon Falls
- Register online for April 27 training in Verndale
- or register by calling Colleen at 612-624-9109.
Who can attend?
Adults, 21 years of age and older. The conference arena is an indoor facility—join us, rain or shine!
12:30 - 1:15 p.m. Working lunch
1:30 - 5:30 p.m. Training
- Meat breeding animals
- Showmanship judging
- Meat animals
- State fair line-up