Supersession: A 4-H Dog Project Training Workshop
4-H dog owners bring their dogs to this training and networking workshop for youth age fourth grade and older, their families, trainers, potential trainers, youth and adult leaders. Topics presented include: agility training, Northstar Therapy Animals, Obedience training, Northstar Canine Services (police dog demonstration), Agility Games, Rally training, Showmanship training and much more.
- 2015 Dog Supersession, June 13-14, 2015
- Redwood County Fairgrounds, Redwood Falls, Minnesota
- Pre-register by May 23, 2015
- $30 per person for weekend, $20 per person for 1 day only
Who can attend?
Open to youth in fourth grade and older, their families, trainers, potential trainers, youth and adult leaders.
All dogs must be accompanied by a current Minnesota 4-H Dog Project ID Affidavit and Vaccination Verification. Send a copy of this form together with your pre-registration form and carry a copy with you to the event (you should carry a copy whenever you travel in public with your dog.)
- If you bring a dog, you must bring a crate or kennel and a leash
- Participants must provide their own clean-up supplies (paper towels, baggies, etc.) for cleaning up after their dogs
- Bring lawn chairs, shade tents, crates and water from home (for dogs)
2015 Registration form 161 K - pre-registration is due May 23, 2015 - see registration form for details.
All resources on this page have been reviewed by our faculty and included for their educational value. No endorsement is intended or implied. Minnesota 4-H does not profit from the inclusion of any commercial project resources.