Supersession: A 4-H Dog Project Training Workshop
4-H dog owners bring their dogs to this training and networking workshop for youth age third grade and older, their families, trainers, potential trainers, youth and adult leaders. Topics presented include: agility training, Northstar Therapy Animals, Obedience training, Northstar Canine Services (police dog demonstration), Agility Games, Rally training, Showmanship training and much more.
- 2015 Dog Supersession, June 13-14, 2015
- Redwood County Fairgrounds, Redwood Falls, Minnesota
- Pre-register by May 23, 2015
- $30 per person for weekend, $20 per person for 1 day only
2015 Schedule of Events (PDF)
Who can attend?
Open to youth in third grade and older, their families, trainers, potential trainers, youth and adult leaders.
All dogs must be accompanied by a current Minnesota 4-H Dog Project ID Affidavit and Vaccination Verification. Send a copy of this form together with your pre-registration form and carry a copy with you to the event (you should carry a copy whenever you travel in public with your dog.)
- If you bring a dog, you must bring a crate or kennel and a leash
- Participants must provide their own clean-up supplies (paper towels, baggies, etc.) for cleaning up after their dogs
- Bring lawn chairs, shade tents, crates and water from home (for dogs)
2015 Registration form (PDF) - pre-registration is due May 23, 2015 - see registration form for details.
All resources on this page have been reviewed by our faculty and included for their educational value. No endorsement is intended or implied. Minnesota 4-H does not profit from the inclusion of any commercial project resources.