Super session: A 4-H Dog Project training workshop
4-H dog owners: Take your dogs to this training and networking workshop for youth age third grade and older, their families, trainers, potential trainers, youth and adult leaders. Topics presented willk include: agility training, Northstar Therapy Animals, obedience training, Northstar Canine Services (police dog demonstration), agility games, rally training, showmanship training and much more.
- June 13-14, 2015
- Redwood County Fairgrounds, 201 North DeKalb Street, Redwood Falls
- Early bird registration deadline: May 23, 2015
- Cost: $30 per person for weekend, $20 per person for 1 day only
2015 schedule (PDF)
Who can attend?
Open to youth in third grade and older, their families, trainers, potential trainers, youth and adult leaders.
All dogs must be accompanied by a current Minnesota 4-H Dog Project ID Affidavit and Vaccination Verification. Send a copy of this form in with your registration and carry a copy to the event. (You should carry a copy whenever you travel with your dog.)
- If you bring a dog, you must bring a crate or kennel and a leash
- Participants must provide their own clean-up supplies (paper towels, baggies, etc.) for cleaning up after their dogs
- Bring lawn chairs, shade tents, crates and water for dogs with you
2015 registration form (PDF) - early bird date is May 23.
All resources on this page have been reviewed by our faculty and included for their educational value. No endorsement is intended or implied. Minnesota 4-H does not profit from the inclusion of any commercial project resources.