4-H Rabbit Judging Contest
Rabbit project resources can be found on the Rabbit Project page.
All rules, formats and schedules will be published in the current year Minnesota Sate Fair Premium Guide.
Rabbit Judging Rules
- See "General Rules for Judging Contests" section of this premium book for information and rules that apply.
- Quota: Unlimited.
- Contest will consist of market, fur, and four breed classes.
- The official judges will determine breeds and classes of rabbits.
- There will be one questions class and two oral reasons classes.
- Ribbons will be awarded to the top five teams and top ten individuals.
|8:00 p.m.||Team Registration Deadline|
|8:30 a.m.||Judging Card Distribution|
|9:00 a.m.||Contest begins ~ Open Class Sheep Arena|
Judging Reasons (419 K PDF)