4-H Rabbit Judging Contest
Rabbit project resources can be found on the Rabbit Project page.
All rules, formats and schedules will be published in the current Minnesota 4-H State Fair Premium Book.
Rabbit judging rules
New in 2017
Contact your local extension staff if you're not able to access the online form.
Registration is due Aug. 5.
- See "General Rules for Judging Contests" section of the premium book for information and rules that apply.
- Quota: Unlimited.
- Judging team coaches must register online. (Contact your local extension staff if you're not able to access the online form). Registration is due Aug. 5.
- Contest will consist of market, fur, and four breed classes.
- The official judges will determine breeds and classes of rabbits.
- There will be one questions class and two oral reasons classes.
- Ribbons will be awarded to the top five teams and top ten individuals.
Judging Reasons (419 K PDF)