17th Annual Golf Classic & Silent Auction
The Minnesota 4-H Foundation Golf Classic provides an opportunity for businesses and individuals alike to help Minnesota youth see their potential by providing support for the Minnesota 4-H Foundation.
- Monday, June 22, 2015
- Medina Golf and Country Club, 400 Evergreen Road, Medina
- 11:30 a.m. lunch served and registration opens
- 12:30 p.m. shotgun start
- 18-hole golf tournament at a private, quality course
- Opportunities to meet and talk with 4-H youth about the projects that are making an impact in their lives
- Silent and fund-a-need auctions
- Lunch, on-course beverages and a hearty dinner
We would love for you to join us at this event.
Questions: 612-624-7971 or email@example.com
2015 presenting sponsor
Thank you to other 2015 sponsors:
University of Minnesota Extension, University of Minnesota Extension Center for Youth Development, Land O'Lakes, Inc., Minnesota Corn Growers Association, Ag Star Financial Services, First Impression Group, Great River Energy, Minnesota Veterinary Medical Foundation