Board of trustees
Our board advocates for youth development by by securing financial support from the philanthropic community. The board meets quarterly, providing leadership, expertise and oversight for the Minnesota 4-H Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization.
- Will Schultz – chair
- Karin O’Hara – vice-chair, fund development
- Mary Bartz – secretary
- Chris Drown – treasurer and vice-chair, finance
- Mary Bartz – vice-chair, board member development
- Jennifer Arps – vice-chair, fund distribution
- Cynthia Clanton – vice-chair, marketing-communications & alumni
- Tom Harding - past chair
- Jennifer Arps - senior wealth advisor managing director, Dougherty Wealth Advisers LLC
- Mary Bartz - principal, Bartz Consulting Group
- Dana Beckler - veterinarian, Gut Bugs Inc.
- Pat Beddor - partner, Japps-Olson Printing
- Janet Beyer - retired Extension program leader
- Cynthia Clanton - marketing communications, Colle+McVoy/Exponent
- Christopher E. Drown - supervisory examiner, FDIC
- Tom Harding - CEO, Infinity Direct
- Shawn Lewis - non-profit executive
- Barb Luehmann - marketing & industry relations manager, Midwest Dairy Association
- Cindy Manwarren - retired test kitchen manager, Land O’ Lakes
- Dale Miller - retired editor
- Beth Neil - account executive, Exponent PR
- Karin O’Hara - assistant controller, UnitedHealthcare.
- Scott Piering - vice president, chief intellectual property counsel, Spectrum Brands, Inc.
- Laurie Pumper - communication director, Ewald Consulting
- Austin Sandmeyer - student, North Dakota State University
- Peter Scheffert - loan officer, Farmers State Bank of Hartland
- Will Schultz - attorney, Merchant & Gould
- Beverly Durgan - dean, University of Minnesota Extension
- Dorothy Freeman - associate dean and state 4-H program leader, Extension Center for Youth Development
- David Werner - assistant dean & CFO, University of Minnesota Extension
- Dean Ascheman, adjutant/executive director, Disabled American Veterans; retired, IBM Corporation
- Elaine Christiansen, retired, Pillsbury
- Joleen Durken, retired, Minnesota Department of Children, Families, and Learning
- Walter Mondale (honorary), partner, Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Mark Wilberts, Land O’Lakes, Inc.
- Wayne Carlson, owner, World-span Educational Consulting