Carrie Ann Olson
Extension educator & associate Extension professor
Current work, research and interests
Throughout her 20+ years of experience working with Extension, Carrie has focused on engaging youth and adults in decision making around leadership, consumerism and healthy living issues. She enjoys using technology to support her delivery of statewide resources. Her current work focuses on building evidence-based learning opportunities with a holistic approach to physical, social and emotional health.
- Minnesota 4-H healthy living stepping out program
- Targeted food marketing to youth
- Consumer decision-making judging program
Academic degrees and experience
- M.Ed., youth development leadership, University of Minnesota.
- B.A., home economics secondary education, Concordia College.
Olson, C.A., Croymans, S.R., (2008). Strengthening 4-H youth consumer decision-making skills: Contest to community service. Journal of Extension. February 2008, Volume 46, Number 1.
Extension Regional Office, Morris