Quality Learning Circle for Emerging Leaders
Quality Learning Circle is a new kind of professional development and learning that is dialogue-based and peer-driven. Focus and content can change, but the learning circle will foster new leaders in quality improvement efforts at a program or organization. During the year, circle members will work to develop a personal vision and purpose that will shape the role they shape for themselves. All participants will share the job of coaching each other.
How it works:
- Monthly peer coaching sessions in a circle of 5-7 participants and a circle facilitator
- Question and dialogue process drawn from action learning and community of practice learning models
- Reflection over time with a small cohort of your colleagues
What you’ll have when you walk away:
- A personal vision and purpose for a new role in quality improvement efforts
- A record of concrete actions taken to create and take on that role in your daily work
- Rich relationships with a learning cohort for future support and connection
Who should attend:
Key participants in program quality change efforts.
Andrea Jasken Baker
To request this course in your area, contact us
People who have taken this course say:
"...the point of being a part of a circle of people is being proud of the ideas or suggestions that was given by my circle mates, where their spirit, philosophy, experience and leadership style is truly for a better community, for more and better opportunities for youth..that is the essence of youth work. Sin Miedo/NO fear I have spoken."