Extension > Source - Winter 2009
In this issue - Winter 2009
- From the Dean
- Help for honeybees
- From plagues to partnerships
- Wild ideas: Promoting good nutrition in schools
- 4-H youth get green
- Through the years: Families still turn to the U
- Tourism work of 1960s helped lay foundation for today
- Low-maintenance lawn care catches on
- Celebrate with us online!
- About Source
ON THE COVER: Past meets future as retired Extension agronomist Bill Hueg shares history and advice with current Extension agronomist Seth Naeve. Both scientists helped establish a legacy of cooperative teamwork in battling threats to Minnesota agriculture.
See past issues
View archives of past issues of Source