Extension > Source - Fall 2008
In this issue - Fall 2008
- From the Dean
- Celebrating Extension's 100!
- Hope is on the Horizon for St. James community
- Making science and math meaningful to Ojibwe youth
- Help for farmers navigating turbulent economic times
- Bison ranch provides unique tourist stop
- Teamwork characterizes state response to bovine TB outbreak
- A summer to discover: Student interns add ideas and energy
- Alcohol 101: Class intended to curb substance abuse
- About Source
ON THE COVER: The residents of St. James (pop. 4,695) represent one of 21 Minnesota communities to participate in Horizons, a program sponsored by Extension and the Northwest Area Foundation. Since 2003, Horizons has guided small communities with high poverty rates as they develop and strengthen local leadership and in turn create a viable, prosperous community.
See past issues
View archives of past issues of Source