Extension > Source - Fall 2007
In this issue -Fall 2007
- From the dean
- Close septic systems for winter the proper way
- High tunnel craze feeds farmers' markets
- Helping children through the divorce process"
- Enhancing water quality in small communities
- Update: Team Aphid begins field tests
- 4-H creates support networks for 'Hidden Heroes'
- Fall is the best time to manage reed canary grass
- Get real when talking to teenagers
- About Source
ON THE COVER: Dallas and Mary Flynn, owners of Forest Glen Farm in Frazee, grow tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers in high tunnels, temporary structures that extend the growing season of fresh produce. The couple participates in the University's on-farm applied research with high tunnels and sells its certified naturally grown produce from mid-May through October at the Lakes Area Farmers' Market in Detroit Lakes.
See past issues
View archives of past issues of Source