Extension > Source - Fall 2006
In this issue - Fall 2006
- Letter from the Dean and Director
- Extension offers drought-related resources
- Just how big is one serving?
- Extension teaches farmers about "Winning the Game"
- Out-of-School Time: Making a difference in young people's lives
- Feeding our fascination with the weather
- Research that makes a difference
- Community leadership to reduce poverty
- Lake home and cabin owners: Help is here!
- About Source
ON THE COVER: Challenging today's "bigger is better" message, Annette Shepardson, nutrition education assistant, Winona County, teaches children how to make healthier food choices. Photo by Tom Foley.
See past issues
View archives of past issues of Source