Southwest Clean Energy projects
Support community-based energy generation in the west central region that will benefit the economy of farms and rural communities as well as provide clean renewable energy for the region and state.
Do you and your community need funding to get an energy efficiency or renewable energy project off the ground? CERTs Seed Grants can cover the labor costs for community-based clean energy projects in Minnesota. Applications are due October 26.
- Listening Sessions
- SELF-Sustain - UM Students
- Greater Milan Initiative Sustainable Energy Utility Planning Process
- Does it Matter Who Develops the Wind?
- Prairie Woods Environmental Learning Center -- Youth Energy Summit!(YES!) Data Collection Project (2010)
- Clara City, Maynard, Sacred Heart Wind Energy Study
- Connecting Students to Communities Program