Baudette Depot Preservation
NW RSDP provided support to create renderings of the Baudette Depot depicting the visions and ideas of the community members. These design documents aided the Depot Preservation Alliance in fundraising and gaining community support. The NW RSDP also provided support for a rain garden workshop that resulted in the construction of a rain garden on-site.
- Center for Sustainable Building Research, College of Design
- Depot Preservation Alliance
- Lake of the Woods County Soil and Water Conservation District
- Lake of the Woods Master Gardeners
The Center for Sustainable Building Research in the College of Design assisted the Depot Preservation Alliance through a design process. Virajita Singh led the effort, involving graduate student Hans-Christian Karlberg and undergraduate student Sopheak Pho.
Read more about the Depot Preservation project here.
View the full design documents here
- Center for Urban and Regional Affairs - CAP
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program
- State Historical Society
- Region 2 Arts Council
- Border State Bank
- Lake of the Woods County Commission
- Lake of the Woods Tourism Bureau
Visit the Baudette Depot website at http://www.baudettedepot.orgLast updated 6-30-2009