Promoting Farmers Markets in Northwest Minnesota
- Farmers' Markets and SNAP-Ed Partnering Together Presentation (PDF)
- Minnesota Farmers' Market Association Presentation (PDF)
- The Minnesota Grown Program - Resources to Help Promote Your Market (PDF)
- We'll Pick Up the Tab (PDF)
- 2015 Farmers' Market Schedule (PDF)
- 2014 Farmers' Market Schedule (PDF)
- Gathering summary December 2012 (PDF)
- Integrated Marketing and Communications Campaign (PDF)
To promote all markets in the northwest region in partnership with MN Grown and to connect markets through a cohort to share promotion ideas and strengthen markets.
- Statewide Health Improvement Program
- SHIP clusters: Polk-Norman-Mahnomen Public Health, North Country Community Health, Partnership 4 Health and Quin Community Health.
- MN Grown
- Center for Rural Entrepreneurial Studies
- U of M Crookston
- U of M Extension
- Markets in: Ada, Bagley, Baudette, Battle Lake, Bemidji, Blackduck, Clearbrook, Crookston, Detroit Lakes, Dillworth, Erskine, Fergus Falls, Fosston, Greenbush, Mahnomen, Mentor, Middle River, Moorhead, Park Rapids, Roseau, St. Hilaire, Thief River Falls, Vergas, Warren, White Earth, Winger
- Minnesota Farmers Market Association
- Market Coach, Lynda Annoreno assists markets 2013-2015.
- 2nd Annual Market Gathering, February 2015 (video posted below)
- The Vine and other news posted to NW Farmers Market Group. Contact Anna Peterson at email@example.com to be added to the group.
- Collaboration with Statewide Health Improvement Program (SHIP) to strengthen and support markets.
- Custom cover on MN Grown Directory and posters, signs and banners using regional label developed by MN Grown
- Local Food College Presentations about Farmers Market topics.
- Service learning project by "Integrated Marketing Communication" class in 2011 to create a promotion plan.
- Service learning project from Integrated Marketing and Communications Class results in promotion plan.
- Service learning project from Retail Management class includes this presentation on Inviting Market Stands
- 2015 Event: Farmer's Market Gathering
February 26, 2015, Crookston, MN