Learn more about our work in Clean Energy
Clean Energy includes community-based efficiency improvements and the use of renewable resources.
- Minnesotans will conserve natural resources to give future generations a healthy environment and a strong economy.
- Northwest region residents have a better understanding of energy use and energy resources to become more energy efficient.
- Conservation and energy efficiency improvements drive per capit energy use downward.
- Communities and regions develop and depend upon indigenous resources as they become energy self-reliant.
- Increase energy awareness and action by fostering cross-sector communication and collaboration
- Build stronger connections and relationships with local utilities
- Advance energy efficiency and renewable energy projects at colleges and universities
- Support development of the regional solar and biomass industries.
The work of the Clean Energy Work Group is supported by the Clean Energy Resource Teams staff. Anna Carlson is the coordinator for the Northwest Region. Many of the projects and events of the NW CERTS team are posted at http://www.cleanenergyresourceteams.org/regions/northwest